The MediGraph RFC-DOT Functional Capacity Evaluation
The MediGraph FCE is an objective, peer reviewed, published procedure that determines individual work capacity. The objective standards that were established in the journals Spine and The Clinical Journal of Pain eliminates uncertainty, liability concerns, and reports are produced at the ‘click’ of a button.
Consider these MediGraph FCE Advantages:
- Easy to perform
- Objective published standards eliminate guessing and estimates
- Cost efficient, no expensive equipment to purchase
- No travel costs for certification
- Self-contained reports are computer scored and generated
- Peer-Reviewed for both validity and reliability.
View a sample of our computed generated FCE Report, click here.